Code of Conduct
All students are required to follow the code of conduct for the smooth running of the Teacher’s Training Program.
- Respect all students regardless of age, ethnicity, physical limitations or religious affiliations.
- Punctuality is to be adhered to. Come at least five minutes before the class begins.
- In order to be eligible for Certification, students are required to maintain attendance at all classes and meditation sessions. If any class or meditation cannot be attended, an explanation should be given to the management. Frequent absence may lead to expulsion from the course.
- Final examination and teaching practicum are mandatory.
- Silence is a must in the meditation hall during a class.
- No mobile phones and photography are allowed during classes.
- Always turn off the fans, lights, power plugs and close the water taps when not using in the school premises.
- Disrespect misbehavior or unwarranted talk & argument with the teacher is not allowed.
- Students must abstain from intoxicants like cigarettes, alcohol & other drugs, during the course.
- Non-vegetarian food is prohibited in the premises. Food served is vegetarian and conducive to meditation.
- Do not wear transparent, revealing, or striking clothing (such as shorts, short skirts, or skimpy tops) in any of the classes. Dress should be clean, simple, modest, and comfortable.
- It is mandatory to wear white clothes on the opening and closing ceremony of the course.
- It is advised to have a daily bath and daily ablutions before starting the day.
- Karma yoga is part of your meditation teacher training program. Take charge of your room – keep it clean, make your bed every day, keep the bathroom & toilet clean.
- Any guests or your friends are not allowed within the premises during the course of the Training program, nor are they allowed to live with the student during the month of training.
- If you have any medical condition or suffering from any disease, please intimate in advance.